- Full Time
- Fayetteville, NC, US
Website U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The Fayetteville, NC Veterans Affairs Medical Center is seeking Psychiatrists. Be a part of an interdisciplinary treatment team, and provide new patient appointments, diagnostic evaluations, prescribe medications, and provide rapid access appointments for established veterans. We have outpatient and inpatient positions available.
- Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 10 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance available w/ affordable premiums
- Life Insurance
- The Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical Center has improved the health and well-being of men and women who have proudly served our nation.
- We provide medical, mental health, women’s health care and specialty services to more than 74,000 veterans living in Southeastern North Carolina.
Company: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A