Website State of Michigan
This position carries out a range of professional rehabilitation counseling services, including vocational guidance, physical restoration, training and placement of persons with disabilities. Informs community resources and general public of vocational rehabilitation services within assigned geographic or program area.
- Attach a copy of your detailed resume to the job application. Dates of employment should include month and year and hours per week.
- Attach a copy of your official college/university transcript(s), if you have completed any college/university.
- Attach a cover letter describing what strengths and work experience you bring to this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of professional experience providing rehabilitation counseling services equivalent to a Rehabilitation Counselor 9.
- Two years of professional experience providing rehabilitation counseling services equivalent to a Rehabilitation Counselor, including one year equivalent to a Rehabilitation Counselor 10; or, three years of professional experience providing rehabilitation services coordination equivalent to a Rehabilitation Services Coordinator, including one year equivalent to a Rehabilitation Services Coordinator P11.
- Possession of a master’s degree with a major in counseling, rehabilitation counseling, or a counseling-related field such as psychology, social work, or special education.
Company: State of Michigan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bay City, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A