Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
The Department of Military & Veterans Affairs is seeking hard working and caring people who are dedicated to taking care of our residents. The Southeastern Veterans Center offers veterans and their spouses superior care. If you are an ambitious, confident Registered Nurse Supervisor committed to providing amazing resident care, this job is for you!
- Our Registered Nurse Supervisors are responsible for the total care of residents and supervision of nursing care in assigned areas on assigned shift at the Southeastern Veterans Center ensuring adherence to HIPAA standards.
- In doing this, you will have the ability to improve our residents’ quality of life by providing the best care possible.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions.
- NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Possession of a current license to practice as a registered nurse issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing; or possession of a non-renewable temporary practice permit issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- PA residency currently waived for this title.
- NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Employees possessing non-renewable temporary practice permits must obtain licensure as a Registered Nurse within the one year period defined by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Do not submit resumes, cover letters, and similar documents. These documents will not be reviewed and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position or to determine your score. Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application (i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
Qualification & Experience:
- Three years as a Registered Nurse (Commonwealth class title); OR four years of professional nursing experience providing care and treatment services consistent with those needed for individuals with a mental or physical injury or illness and/or a developmental disability.
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A