- Part Time
- St Louis, MO, US
Website US Navy
As a Navy Nurse Corps Officer, you’ll have ample opportunity to see the world. It really is the best of both of worlds. You serve your country —you stay true to yourself. Take some time for yourself and enjoy the sights and sounds of places such as Italy, Spain, Japan or other locations around the globe and United States.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in Tricare Health Care for you and your family with little or no premiums.
- Blended Retirement System with Thrift Savings Plan and retirement benefits after 20 years of qualifying service.
- Base Facilities, Commissary, and Exchange access – Have access to recreational facilities and exchanges.
- Travel – Travel Space Available on military aircrafts from certain military bases at a low fee
- Part time may qualify for up to a $15K bonus per year or loan repayment of up to $20K per year ($60K cap).
- Dependent Identification Cards – Dependents access to commissary, exchange, and recreation facilities
- Serviceman’s Group Life Insurance – $400,000
- Dental Insurance – Enroll you and your family in Tricare Dental with low monthly premiums.
- Must be a US Citizen, have a BSN (minimum) from an accredited nursing program, currently working in specialty for at least 90 days, licensed in US, and meet our age and physical qualification, security, and credential requirements.
- Home Loans –Department of Veterans Affairs Home Loan Guarantee Program
Company: US Navy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A