Website LaGuardia Airport
The Tower Coordinator for Fueling is responsible for the coordination and deployment of personnel and equipment assigned to the Fueling department to ensure customer standards and contractual services are met.
- Maintain airline customers’ flight schedule, communicate changes, delays, fuel spills, injuries, and accidents to Operation/Duty Manager.
- Monitor flight activity MEL’s, gate and plane changes, fuel upload, etc.
- Ensure safety policies as determined by the local fire department and any other agencies are enforced.
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responds to customer representative’s inquiries as needed.
- Maintain and order supplies as it pertains to fuel slips, truck sheets, accident/incident report forms, etc.
- Dispatch flights for North and South Terminals under Supervisor’s direction. Make changes and adjustments as directed by Supervisor/Manager.
- Follow Department(s) overtime policy to fill open shifts, and send manpower changes over the printer.
- Assist Supervisors in the overall supervision of the department.
- Review all paperwork submitted by Fuelers to ensure it is accurate and correct. Close out flights as needed and check OSS.
- Communicate and follow-up with Maintenance department on equipment repairs to ensure adequate levels of equipment are maintained to meet customers needs.
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
- Brief/debrief Supervisor on work schedule and flight activity.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work during various shifts
- Must have basic computer skills and be fluent in the operation of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: LaGuardia Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Queens, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A