Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Organizational Location: These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Enforcement and Removal Operations, ICE Health Services Corps, in Batavia, New York, El Paso, Texas, Houston, Texas, Miami, Florida, and Port Isabel, Texas.
- Respond to emergency medical calls as assigned and provide emergency treatment of injury or illness;
- Ensure that medications prescribed are administered as ordered, using the six (6) rights of medication administration; and
- Maintain medical equipment and quality control of laboratory reagent, maintaining medical supply stock level, and assisting with ordering supplies.
- Provide direct, daily nursing care to ICE detainees, as ordered/needed following the Lippincott Procedure Manual and IHSC directives;
- Coordinate health care needs of detainees with healthcare team and coordinating referrals to off-site providers as required;
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must meet all requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- Submit all required documents (transcripts, licensures, and certifications)
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A