Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
As required by Executive Order 14043, federal employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation proving your full vaccinations status prior to onboarding.
- Plan and/or conduct special studies, preparing and/or providing briefings and presentations on analytical findings and recommendations.
- Implement, coordinate, and/or oversee a variety of management programs impacting the organization’s activities, providing technical assistance and support to management in a variety of matters relating to planning activities.
- Develop, implement, and/or monitor management information systems.
- Evaluate the applicability and effect of new or proposed legislation, executive orders, agency directives, and other agency decisions on organizational operations, managerial programs and requirements.
- Develop new and/or recommend changes to existing issuances, directives, and policies.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Complete the initial online assessment and USAHire Assessment, if required
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Master’s Degree or two (2) full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to such a degree, such as a L.L.B./J.D. degree. OR
- Combination of Education and Experience: Combinations of successfully completed graduate school education and experience may be used to meet total qualification requirements. The total percentages must equal at least 100 percent to qualify for a GS-09. Only graduate education in excess of the first year may be used to qualify.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A