The ideal candidate for this position is experienced in project management and group facilitation; classroom instruction for adult learners; curriculum analysis; course design, development, implementation and evaluation; and emergency management expertise. This position starts at a salary of $103,690 (GS-13). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Preparedness team within FEMA.
- Conceptualizing new and innovative ideas into the development or revision of complex curricula
- Completing training needs assessments, delivering training and evaluating effectiveness of training
- Planning, developing and evaluating emergency management curricula
- Coordinating the team’s efforts to revise instructional formats, methodology and utilization of technology
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of emergency management principles; AND
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of emergency management curricula; AND
- One full year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-12) in the Federal Service.
- Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade or equivalent grade band in the Federal service. The time-in-grade requirement must be met within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
- Experience in project management and group facilitation.
- Presenting instruction to an adult audience to include using a computer and computer aids in course development and delivery;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A