The ideal candidate will have experience in researching, investigating, validating, and recommending for integration training aids and technologies to support training for emergency response providers in all-hazards training content areas. This position starts at a salary of $79,780 (GS-12). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) team within FEMA.
- Collaborating with federal and contract staff in researching, identifying, prioritizing, procuring, and integrating new equipment and technologies into the resident training deliveries at the CDP.
- Creating and presenting an annual equipment and procurement plan for the integration of new supplemental and lifecycle replacement technology.
- Evaluating CDP training materials for effectiveness
- Representing the CDP at meetings with Federal, state, local, tribal and/or private sector stakeholders.
- Facilitating and coordinating vendor demonstrations of training aids, equipment, and other training-related technologies at the CDP.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Developing, coordinating, or evaluating training technology integration; AND
- Generating statistical reports and presentations; AND
- Conducting meetings and focus groups.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montgomery, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A